Electronic Invitation Letters for Visa Application
As part of our continuous efforts to streamline the channels of doing business between Israel and Asia, the Chamber has launched an electronic service for Visa Invitation Letters.
The Invitation Letter will be issued by the Chamber (or by its member companies) electronically and can be either printed or shared electronically directly with the embassy/consulate that is processing your visa request.
- The service is provided in collaboration with DocsWallet Digital Locker Services ( represented in Israel by SLIK )
- The Service Fee is $15 per letter.
- NOTE: Currently the service is being launched for visa applications in India only. The service will be extended across Asia at a later stage.
- For Indian business travelers: The Invitation Letters can be applied online using Aadhar
HOW IT WORKS
- Follow the link below to BEGIN REQUEST
- Fill in your personal details + attach a scanned copy of your passport
- Pay the Service Fee
- Once the Chamber process your request within 3 business days, you will be notified by SMS & email
- Login to your newly created account with DocsWallet to either print or submit your Invitation Letter, electronically.
For any questions, please feel free to contact SLIK (Israel) Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.